Booking air flights can be a nerve-wracking and budget-busting experience, even for so-called expert travellers.
The Infographic titled as “Things To Know When Booking Your Flight” lists some of the important factors to be considered when booking a flight to make your experience hassle-free.
Here are some of the interesting facts about flights:
- The oxygen in an airplane’s emergency oxygen mask lasts for only about 15minutes.
- There is increase in the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere leading to more incidents of airplane turbulence in today’s time.
- Most of the pilots and co-pilots are not allowed to eat the same food in order to avoid the possibility of the entire flight crew becoming sick.
- About 1 in 5 people have fear of flying or ‘aviophobia’.
There are certain factors to be considered while booking a flight. Some of these include the following:
- While purchasing tickets, follow websites prompts. You will have the option to pay for baggage and to select your seats.
- When travelling internationally, a passport will be required to confirm reservation.
- Make sure to take important documents including print booking confirmation and other relevant documents on the day of your flight.
For further details, Call on Easyjet Contact Number refer the Infographic.